Stimulate growth and safeguard your outdoor garden with this powerful biological plant extract that will boost your plants’ inherent defenses to naturally protect itself and ward off disease. Arber Bio Protectant helps your garden grow to new heights with greener leaves, deeper roots, and improved soil health.
Arber’s Bio Protectant is formulated from a species of weed called knotweed. Knotweed is a powerful little plant and considered one of the most invasive species in the world. Through a complex fermentation and extraction process Arber extracts key compounds to create their formulation, turning an invasive species into one of the most powerful plant protectants on the market.
- Plant stimulant and disease protectant for outdoor gardening
- Use On: Vegetables, roses, fruits, berries, nuts, flowers, foliage, ornamental trees and shrubs. Also ideal for: transplants, potting mixes, as a rooting compound, or in hydroponics.
- Controls and Prevents: Powdery mildew, botrytis, black spot on rose, white mold, leaf spot, rust, and more
- For optimal results use in your regular watering cycle.
- Mix: 0.25 oz Arber concentrate with 32 oz water
- Apply directly to soil or apply to leaves. One application every 10-14 days for wellness and every 5-7 days for major disease control.
- Extract of Reynoutria Sachalinensis: 5%
- Other Ingredients: 95%
Net Contents: 1 pint/ 16oz concentrate